Benefits of AGES Membership
- Attend all three AGES Meetings in 2019 for only $1,500.00, saving of up to 50% per meeting. Only applicable for 3+ year members.
- Savings of up to 15% on member registration fees for AGES meetings.
- Exclusive access to the new “AGES Video Library – Members only”.
- Eligibility to register for the AGES Cadaveric Laparoscopic Pelvic Anatomy Dissection & Demonstration Workshops
- Eligibility to register for the AGES Interactive Hubs.
- Eligibility to apply for AGES Research Grants.
- Complimentary subscription to SurgicalPerformance self-auditing Software and AGES/ SurgicalPerformance webinars.
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynaecology (formerly AAGL Journal).
- Option to subscribe to the International Urogynaecology Journal instead of JMIG for an additional fee^.
- AGES electronic-newsletter, eScope, published four times annually.
- Eligibility to register for the “Who do you want to be when you grow up” Seminars.
- Member access to AGES website and resources.
- Downloadable “AGES Member Icon” available for use in signature blocks and websites.
- Listing on the Membership Directory of the AGES website.
- Eligibility to apply for a position in the AGES Training Program in Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Eligibility to earn RANZCOG PR/CRM & CPD points at AGES Meetings
^at an additional fee.
2019 Annual Membership Fees – 1 January to 31 December 2019
Ordinary Member – AU$500
Ordinary Member Three Year Renewal – AU$1350
Trainee Ordinary Member includes JMIG and voting rights – AU$250
Ordinary Member Trainee Transition Period discounted rate for first year that a trainee renews as an Ordinary Member – AU$300
Trainee RANZCOG (Australian or New Zealand resident, RANZCOG member) excluding JMIG and voting rights – free in 2017
Associate Member – AU$500
Associate Member Three Year Renewal – AU$1350