Member Application / Renewal
Premier Surgical Association
Representing the majority of practising gynaecologists in Australia & New Zealand for over 25 years
850+ Active Members
Including gynaecologists, fellows and registrars
Largest & Most Active
of all surgical bodies in the Southern Hemisphere
Benefits of AGES Membership
- Discounted member registration fees for all AGES meetings.
- Exclusive access to the “AGES Video Library – Members only”.
- Eligibility to register for the AGES Laparoscopic Anatomy Pelvic Dissection & Demonstration Workshops (LAP-D)
- Eligibility to apply for AGES Research Grants.
- Discounted SurgicalPerformance subscription and AGES/ SurgicalPerformance webinars.
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynaecology (formerly AAGL Journal).
- AGES President's blog, published three times annually.
- Complimentary subscription to the Journal of Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain Disorders.
- Option to subscribe to the International Urogynaecology Journal instead of JMIG for an additional fee^.
- Eligibility to register for the "Who do you want to be when you grow up" Seminars.
- Member access to AGES website and resources.
- Downloadable "AGES Member Icon" available for use in signature blocks and websites.
- Listing on the Membership Directory of the AGES website.
- Eligibility to apply for a position in the AGES Training Program in Gynaecological Endoscopy.
- Eligibility to earn RANZCOG PR/CRM & CPD points at AGES Meetings.
^ at an additional fee.
Join or Renew Today!
(1 January - 31 December 2024)
Ordinary Member – AU$590
Ordinary Member Three Year Renewal – AU$2500
Trainee Ordinary Member includes JMIG and voting rights – AU$350
Ordinary Member Trainee Transition Period discounted rate for first year that a trainee renews as an Ordinary Member – AU$350
Trainee RANZCOG (Australian or New Zealand resident, RANZCOG member) excluding JMIG and voting rights – complimentary in 2024
Associate Member – AU$590
Associate Member Three Year Renewal – AU$2500