AGES XXXII Annual Scientific Meeting 2022
March 10, 2022 – March 12, 2022
Abstract submissions are now open!
FREE COMMUNICATIONS INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- The abstract submission deadline is midnight (AEST) FRIDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2021
- All abstracts must be submitted online using the registration link. Faxed, posted, and abstracts submitted via any other email address will NOT be considered
- Abstracts must be in English language only
- Maximum 400 words/3050 characters with NO pictures, graphs, tables or images
- References are excluded from the word limit but must be restricted to THREE ONLY
- The decisions of the selection committee are final
- All oral/video presentations will be 7 minutes in duration and 3 minutes question time, with no exceptions
- Abstracts for video presentations must be submitted in conjunction with the video file that will be presented
- Successful applicants for the Free Communications program will be notified
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to pay for registration to AGES ASM 2019
- All presentations at the Conference will be via the Conference laptops. No personal laptops will be used for presentations. All presentations will need to be uploaded at the Speaker’s Prep area. Details will be forwarded to you with acceptance of your abstract
- Any conflict of interest/sponsorship must be declared at the commencement of any presentation
- Failure to follow the instructions for submission of abstracts may result in rejection of your document
- By submitting an abstract you agree that Copyright of the abstract(s) is assigned to AGES only for the purpose of publication in the Conference Abstract Book and (if applicable) media releases/reports
- NO changes to any abstracts will be accepted after close of abstracts
- Any questions should be directed to the secretariat at email@example.com
Please note that when you proceed through the submission process that you must click save, before moving on to the next step. Up until the close of abstract submission, you can log into your profile to continue your submission where you left it or make any changes. If you have any concerns please contact the secretariat office on +61 7 3368 2422 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrations and further information will be available soon.
*Please note when adding this event to your calendar, the event will populate with a generic time. It is vital that you check the current program available on the event website for the correct program timings before making travel arrangements.
For any further information or assistance please contact the AGES Secretariat via email, email@example.com or phone, 07 3368 2422.