Industry Partnership FAQs
All partnership opportunities are subject to the Terms & Conditions included in the AGES Industry Partnership Prospectus released each year. The following are FAQ's and listed below for your convenience.
AGES strives to be a leading international organisation focused on improving women's health through education, training, research, and advocacy
- All partnership opportunities are subject to AGES approval and pending availability at the time of booking.
- All monies discussed are in Australian Dollars, and excluding GST
- Earlybird packages (10% discount on investment) only applies to single and double exhibitors and only if booked and paid for prior to the 31st of January for the year you are partnering.
- All partnership packages must be booked and paid for in one transaction.
- Additional meetings, conferences, workshops, or any event cannot be added at the discounted rate AFTER the package has been confirmed and booking form has been returned.
- AGES will endeavour to honour all partnership entitlements, as listed in the Industry Partnership Prospectus. However, due to COVID-19, state and federal restrictions, this may not always be the case due to the regulations imposed at any time.
Meetings & Conferences FAQs
- Platinum, Gold, and Major Partners are to erect custom-designed stands at their own expense. The proposed stand design will be subject to approval by AGES and the venue.
- If Platinum, Gold, and Major Partners choose to work with AGES' dedicated contractor instead of erecting a complete custom build stand, they must let AGES know prior to ensure communication is transparent for OH&S.
- All single and double exhibitors must use the contractor and shell scheme booths provided by AGES. Any customised stands are reserved for Platinum, Gold & Major Partners of AGES. If single or double exhibitors wish to make any alterations to their shell scheme booth, they must contact AGES Secretariat to discuss.
- Partnership and exhibition positions will be allocated based on the annual support of AGES, and then on a first come first served basis once payment has been made, and except when otherwise specified.
- AGES will endeavour to provide a draft floor plan 6 weeks prior to the meeting, for all face-to-face meetings. Please keep in mind the floor plan is considered carefully and constructed with the venue and contractor to ensure space is used at maximum capacity and meet all OH&S requirements.
- All delegate lists provided are opt-in delegate lists. AGES can not provide any information or on delegates attending meetings until they have given consent.
Registrations & Accommodation FAQs
- A separate registration link will be supplied prior to each meeting. This link will allow access to register company team members, organise accommodation, and book social function tickets. Payment for any additional costs must be made at the time of booking.
- Accommodation bookings are subject to hotel cancellation policies. Generally speaking, no cancellations will be accepted 30 days prior to the event.
- Each attendee or team manager is responsible for all registrations. Any mistakes or errors with registrations must be emailed through as a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware all partnership opportunities are subject to the Terms and Conditions included in the most current AGES Industry Partnership Prospectus, and AGES Partnership Engagement Policy released each year. Should there be a conflict between the information above and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail.