The AGES Society has built on its mission to promote the safest and highest standards of clinical and minimally invasive surgical care for women through its three tenants of education, surgical training and clinical research.
Premier Surgical Association
Representing the majority of practising gynaecologists in Australia & New Zealand for over 25 years
700+ Active Members
Including gynaecologists, fellows and registrars
Largest & Most Active
of all surgical bodies in the Southern Hemisphere
Download the financial reports for years ending in:
AGES provides members, guests and women in general with information regarding its state-of-the-art conferences, surgical workshops, and the surgical services available in the continually developing field of minimally invasive surgery.
AGES aims to improve the health and quality of life of women. Its members come together to advance gynaecological surgery and associated fields by providing education, training, research opportunities, standardisation and innovation.
- Encourage high standards of Gynaecological Surgery
- Provide a forum for discussion and innovation in all aspects of Gynaecological Surgery
- Organise scientific meetings for the exchange of knowledge and expertise
- Provide an integrated network of experienced Gynaecological Surgeons & health professionals
- Encourage scientific research and publications on Gynaecological Surgery
- Acknowledge individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the field of GE
- Provide opportunities for training in Gynaecological Surgery through workshops and training