- This event has passed.
AGES “Who do you want to be when you grow up?” Seminars – Adelaide & Melbourne 2019
27 June @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm AESTFree
As one of the special AGES membership benefits, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to attend the upcoming AGES “Who do you want to be when you grow up” Seminars that will be held at the St Andrews Medical Centre, Adelaide & The Mercy Hospital for Women, Melbourne on the 27th June 2019 from 6pm – 9pm.
The seminars were developed as an initiative by AGES to provide trainees with an insight into the pros and cons of various post-training career paths.
Have you ever wondered…
- How much training do you need?
- How to get into a job, and how difficult it may be?
- What job opportunities are there in both public and private?
- What are the overheads?
- How you could change your future job prospects?
- What your income prospects will be?
- How you can deal with being on call and all the other onerous stuff?
If so, then this seminar will be of interest to you!
Click here to register for the Melbourne Seminar
Melbourne Seminar program coming soon!
The seminar is free for trainees and includes a light supper and beverages. Registrations are limited to AGES Trainee members only.
We also welcome you to invite your RANZCOG Trainee colleagues to register and attend! Should they not be an AGES member, they can sign up for the complimentary Trainee RANZCOG membership by clicking on the link here!